national products association member
Mom's Skincare is proud to be a Natural Products Association member. Supporting safe and healthy lifestyles. Promoting natural and safe skin care products.
Founded in 1936, the Natural Products Association is the nation’s largest and oldest non-profit organization dedicated to the natural products industry. The Natural Products Association represents more than 10,000 retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of natural products, including foods, dietary supplements, and health/beauty aids.
As the leading voice of the natural products industry, the Natural Products Association's mission is to advocate for the rights of consumers to have access to products that will maintain and improve their health, and for the rights of retailers and suppliers to sell these products.
The Natural Products Association strives to achieve a broader, more accessible marketplace for natural products that will improve the quality of life for consumers worldwide.
code of ethics
As a member of the Natural Products Association, I will do my best to adhere to the following Code of Ethics:
- I shall sell or supply only those nutritional foods, dietary supplements and related products and services that may be helpful to consumers who seek to maintain or improve their health.
- I shall support, promote and sell those products that are consistent with the recognized concepts of natural foods and compliant with the Natural Products Association product guidelines.
- I shall sell only those products and services that are truthfully and legally labeled.
- I shall engage in treatment, diagnosis, or prescribing only if lawfully licensed to do so.
- I shall engage only in business practices that are legal, including marketing and advertising that is truthful and non-misleading.
- I shall support public measures that protect the environment, safeguard our natural resources and improve the quality of life.
- I shall support with individuals and organizations to increase nutritional information and enhance consumer rights.
- I shall be responsible and ethical in my relationships with customers, employees, peers, competitors, governments, and neighbors.
In pursuit of this code and these goals, I will defend our first amendment right of freedom of speech and press to lawfully impart truthful information concerning diet and nutrition and will defend the health freedom right of consumers to obtain such information from the sources that they may choose.